Where You'll Spend Your Time
About This Program
The three-year Family Medicine Residency in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is the perfect place to learn and practice full-spectrum family medicine. Here, you will deliver care in state-of-the-art Mayo Clinic facilities and quench your passion to become a physician leader.
Our talented and energetic faculty members work to prepare the next generation of family physicians to improve care, improve health, and improve life in our community and around the world.
As a trainee, you will:
* Develop comprehensive skills in both outpatient and inpatient medicine
* Master procedural skills, including maternity care
* Practice team-based care and population health management
* Grow your leadership skills
* Learn to effectively integrate your career and your personal life
Our focus is on you and your goals. As the only residency in our hospital, we support you as you become an outstanding family physician who practices and leads high-quality, patient-centered, team-based care.